Zillow.com estimates The White House to be worth $287 Million!
Save your checkbook, the White House is, of course, not for sale. Still, by analyzing the real estate market, online giant Zillow.com estimates that the White House would fetch a pretty penny on the open market. What would $287,189,701 buy you? Besides the history of the place, of course. Here's a list of the amenities:
- It has 132-rooms in 55,000 square feet of construction.
- It has 16 bedrooms and 35 bathrooms
- It sits on a lot that is 784,080 square feet big.
- It has an attached garage.
- Central cooling, heat and fireplace.
- Five different levels, including a sub-basement for storage, a basement for reception, a first floor with meeting rooms, a residence floor with bedrooms, and a third floor with recreation and sun rooms.
- Bonus: The East Wing has room for the first lady and an underground protection bunker!