The house where Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence was replaced with a hamburger stand.

Jefferson wrote the Declaration in the Graff House in Philadelphia. The building was torn down in 1884 and replaced with a bank. The bank was demolished in the 20th century. In its place was a new building, a hamburger stand, with a historical marker on the front explaining the significance of the site.
(Sources: 1, 2)